For Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Create professional interactive multimedia Windows applications with your graphics, music, video and other content... even if your only computer programming experience to date has involved an eight-pound hammer and a chainsaw.
No knowledge of Windows or other nasty digital stuff is required.
Presentation Wizard will assemble:
- Interactive photograph albums — its Photo Album Wizard can create them in seconds.
- Slide shows.
- Digital portfolios that are way too cool to ignore.
- Electronic books and brochures — add formatted, scrollable paragraph text.
- Clickable catalogs. Paper catalogs can't talk — electronic catalogs can.
- Splash screens.
- Custom Windows applications — replace days of costly programming with a few clicks.
- Multimedia presentations that include music, sounds, video, animations and still graphics.
...and just about anything else you can think of that will fit in a window. Unlike other presentation packages, Presentation Wizard's document files are entirely self-displaying. It creates Windows EXE application files which can subsequently be viewed without any additional software.
Presentation Wizard's presentations can be e-mailed, downloaded from a web server, distributed on disk or CD-ROM and generally passed around without worrying about their eventual recipients having specific viewing software installed on their systems. Any computer running a current version of Windows will be able to open a Presentation Wizard document.
This software is available for electronic delivery and on CD-ROM.
- Build quick electronic slide shows.
- Design electronic books that include pictures, sounds, video and interactive elements.
- Write your own clickable advertisements, to distribute alone or with other products.
- Assemble a distributable portfolio of your artwork.
- Distribute your presentations with no viewers, run-times or DLLs to lose.
A Presentation Wizard presentation can be thought of as being analogous to a very intuitive book. Each page of the book can include pictures, animations, video, sounds and Windows controls such as buttons and list boxes. The pages can turn themselves or wait for their users to click on Next. Unlike the pages of a traditional book, they can talk to their readers if you like.
We suggest that you give the readers of your presentations a bit of warning should you have the pages you create talk unexpectedly — especially if some of them have weak hearts.
Whether you'd like to be able to e-mail an electronic photograph album to your relatives, distribute advertisements with a shippable product, allow users of your web page to download a multimedia catalog, show prospective clients samples of your work or assemble books that would have sent Johannes Gutenberg screaming from his workshop, wondering desperately if wasn't too late to invent the paperclip instead, Presentation Wizard will transform your ideas into a complete, professional Windows application.
Should you wish to contact us about this application, please send us some e-mail.
IMPORTANT: Presentation Wizard requires access to the Internet to validate itself after installation. Please see the discussion of registration key security for a detailed discussion of this functionality.