For Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
PNG MNG Construction Set represents the state of the art in animation software. It will assemble your original animations effortlessly through its Animation Wizard, squeeze them down to as close to nothing as possible with its Supercompressor; create eyecatching banners and animated transitions; manage your MNG files; add transparency to existing PNG graphics and a lot more.
The extensive documentation and tutorials included with PNG MNG Construction Set will get you up to speed in less time than it takes most elected officials to redefine the truth.
PNG MNG Construction Set Professional offers access to the extensive library of Alchemy Mindworks animation plugins as well. If you need unspeakably cool graphic elements for your web pages and your artistic skills end at advanced paperclip sculpture, these optional accessories will turn you into a professional designer with little more than a few mouse clicks.
This software is available for electronic delivery and on CD-ROM.
- Build instant animations with Animation Wizard.
- Reduce the size of your MNG files with Supercompressor.
- Build special-effect text banners with the Banner generator.
- Create sophisticated animated transitions between still images.
- Implement transparency in still and animated PNG and MNG files.
- Rotate, crop, color-adjust and resize all or part of an animation.
- Manage the controls of multiple images with breathtaking ease.
- Import digital video into MNG animations, and export MNG animations to digital video.
- Create eye-catching electronic signs.
- Export animated MNG files to SWF (Macromedia Flash™) with sound.
- Get up to speed quickly with extensive documentation and tutorials.
- ...and more.
Should you wish to contact us about this application, please send us some e-mail.
Visit our advanced animation tutorial and learn how to Build Banner Ads that Rock!
IMPORTANT: PNG MNG Construction Set requires access to the Internet to validate itself after installation. Please see the discussion of registration key security for a detailed discussion of this functionality.