For Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
E-Paint — the Windows paint application that's easy to use, quick to learn and less difficult to master than many brands of soap. If you're able to work the web browser that's displaying this document, you have all the necessary skills to successfully operate e-Paint.
E-Paint embodies a rich selection of popular drawing and image-editing tools without attempting to squeeze every imaginable painting function in there somewhere, just so it can say it has them. It provides robust painting functionality, but it won't burden you with innumerable features to click through. It has a very short learning curve.
It's also reasonably priced.
E-Paint's features include a variety of selection tools; antialiased drawing and text; a gallery of image processing filters ranging from tastefully subtle to breathtakingly wild; multiple document handling, soft brushes, local undo, variable magnification and an intuitive user interface — you might not even need its extensive, accessible documentation and tutorials.
You'll find e-Paint to be the perfect tool for fine-tuning your digital photographs; drawing cells for web page animations; creating original artwork; building graphics for business presentations or, if you're employed by one of the supermarket tabloids, gluing the head of the president of the United States onto the body of an extraterrestrial. It has few limits, and in the latter example, very little shame.
This software is available for electronic delivery and on CD-ROM.
- Create and edit graphics stored as BMP, PCX, TGA, JPG, GIF and PNG files.
- Draw with antialiasing to create smooth, professional lines, shapes and text.
- Soften, sharpen, color-adjust and manipulate your graphics with a rich library of image processing filters.
- Repair minor imperfections in your digital photographs.
- Make radical alternations to your pictures. One nose is never enough.
- Work quickly — the intuitive user interface of e-Paint will keep your mouse from melting down.
- Get up to speed with e-Paint's extensive documentation and tutorials.
IMPORTANT: e-Paint requires access to the Internet to validate itself after installation. Please see the discussion of registration key security for a detailed discussion of this functionality.