For Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Voice Manager is the ideal workshop to create, manage and modify keyboard synthesizer voices. It currently supports the Yamaha reface DX synthesizer.
Voice Manager will download your current bank of synthesizer voices and allow you to save them to your hard drive for later reuse.
You can edit voices in a user-friendly, intuitive on-screen environment, and upload voices back to your keyboard.
Voice Manager's interactive voice-banks will let you rename and re-order your voices to make them easier to find.
It will even print hard-copy voice lists to preclude panicked button-dancing to locate the voice you need during a performance.
This software is available for electronic delivery and on CD-ROM. We invite you to download an evaluation copy and try it out.
- Download the current voices from your synthesizer and save them to disk for later use.
- Upload voices from your personal library of voice banks to your synthesizer.
- Modify existing voices or create your own original voices with a complete, intuitive voice parameter editor.
- Assemle custom voice banks.
- Rearrange the order of the voices in a bank of voices for easier access during a performance.
- Print hard copy voice lists.
- Quickly configure the system parameters of your synthesizer.
IMPORTANT: Voice Manager requires access to the Internet to validate itself after installation. Please see the discussion of registration key security for a detailed discussion of this functionality.