For Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Voice Manager is the ideal workshop to create, manage and modify keyboard synthesizer voices. It currently supports the Yamaha reface DX, Yamaha DX7, Yamaha TX7 and Korg Volca FM synthesizers. Please see the notes further down this page for more about supported instruments.
Voice Manager will download your current bank of synthesizer voices from supported instruments and allow you to save them to your hard drive for later reuse.
You can edit voices in a user-friendly, intuitive on-screen environment, and upload voices back to your keyboard.
Voice Manager's interactive voice-banks will let you rename and re-order your voices to make them easier to find.
It will upload completed banks of voices to supported instruments. Its DX7, TX7 and Volca FM support uses the standard .SYX document format, allowing it to access thousands of free downloadable voice banks.
It will even print hard-copy voice lists to preclude panicked button-dancing to locate the voice you need during a performance.
This software is available for electronic delivery and on DVD-ROM. We invite you to download an evaluation copy and try it out.
- Download the current voices from supported synthesizers and save them to disk for later use.
- Upload voices from your personal library of voice banks to your synthesizer.
- Modify existing voices or create your own original voices with a complete, intuitive voice parameter editor.
- Assemble custom voice banks.
- Rearrange the order of the voices in a bank of voices for easier access during a performance.
- Upload completed voice banks to supported synthesizers.
- Print hard copy voice lists.
- Quickly configure the system parameters of your synthesizer.
IMPORTANT: Voice Manager requires access to the Internet to validate itself after installation. Please see the discussion of registration key security for a detailed discussion of this functionality.