For Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
The GIF Construction Set Professional animation software is easy to use, and the tutorial available at this page will make it even easier to learn. Work through the ten exercises included with the tutorial package and you'll be ready to create your own web page animations in seconds.
The tutorial installs on your hard drive to make it quick and easy to access. It includes all the example graphics you'll require to complete its exercises. Once you've learned everything it has to teach you, it can be uninstalled through the Windows Add/Remove Programs feature.
The GIF Construction Set Tutorial package is available at no cost to individual users of GIF Construction Set Professional, and to anyone who wishes to evaluate the GIF Construction Set Professional software.
Learn how to build web page animations from the people who invented them. If the rest of the universe came with instructions this easy to follow, we'd all be ethereal beings with perfect hair, flawless priorities and one percent body fat.
This software is available for electronic delivery and on CD-ROM.
You will need the GIF Construction Set Professional version 4.0 software to work through this tutorial.
- Assemble a simple animation from source images.
- Assemble a complex banner advertisement from several elements.
- Build an animation and add transparency to it.
- Make a still image appear to move across an animation.
- Build overlays and underlays.
- Build a slide show from digital camera images.
- Supercompress an animation.
- Build a transition between still images.
- Create an animated signature.
- Create an SWF (Flash™) animation and add it to a web page.
Should you wish to contact us about this application, please send us some e-mail.